Over two years ago, I hired a book-sourcer to buy books for my Amazon business. He basically goes to thrift stores and library sales and buys books on my behalf. The books are purchased based on the buy/reject triggers that are set on the scouting software he uses.
Over the past two years, he has purchased a total of over 30,000 profitable books!
In this video, I talk about:
- Some valuable books that I received from a recent haul
- How to pay my book-sourcer
- The kind of scanner/phone/software combination the book-sourcer uses.
- Hiding prices on the scanner (to prevent hiring competition)
At the end of the video, I offer a free guide (updated for 2018) that goes into more detail about:
- How to pay your book sourcer
- What triggers to set on your scanner
- Some questions to ask during the interview
- How to hide prices on the scanner
- The exact ad that I use to hire book-sourcers
- How to lend out your scanner with little risk
- How to hire motivated workers
You can view the free guide here.